What People Say about Dr. Davidson
Workplace Wellness Seminars
- "We are fortunate in having such a highly competent consultant in our area who understands the unique needs of Health Boards in this era of change".
- "Greatly enjoyed course leader-wonderful sense of humour."
- "I wish I had taken the interpersonal styles and group dynamics seminar before I started in politics".
- "He is a superb consultant and trainer to his colleagues and other professionals in the community".
- "Dr. Davidson's expertise in dispute mediation and conflict resolution proved to be invaluable in not only salvaging, but improving our business relationship. We would highly recommend his services".
- "I like your skill, your genuine ability to respect others, and your knowledge base".
- "Excellent information regarding personal styles. Well organized, presented, and paced".
- "Brilliant instructor".
Building Teams for Excellence
- "Gordon, you have a relaxed, genuine way. This workshop has been
beneficial and I look forward to putting some of the goals into action.
- "Very well presented... All round an excellent workshop."
- "Very worthwhile course for any office/centre having interpersonal
- "The facilitator also being a counsellor was very useful to diffuse
and work through stress and tensions from long term conflict."
- "Appreciated the skill of the facilitator to keep people focussed on
issue and the ability to throw aside planned agenda to deal with team
- "Appreciated the careful and thoughtful agenda and process as it set
tone for the day's activities."
- "An excellent process of team building and begin setting and evaluate
personal and team goals."
- "Great facilitation skills!."
- "It was great, fun, informative, relaxed."
- "You possess excellent facilitation skills and we would
enthusiastically recommend the workshop to any agency. The workshop was a
tremendous success and all staff left feeling much more positive. Thanks
again for your enthusiasm, dedication, and caring."
- "Very informative-...Great stuff! Many thanks!! I enjoyed the presentation VERY MUCH."
- "Very funny-I loved that. Using your own family experiences were great-made one feel better. Great Gord! Thanks.
- "It sure did explain my part with my ex-the model was really helpful."
- "First worthwhile marriage seminar I have attended. Dr. D. was the best."
- "It sure made me aware that a lot of couples battle with similar issues."
- "Thank you for the most enjoyable evening."
- "Would love to hear more from Gord D."
- "Terrific leadership/facilitation...learned an enormous amount."
- "A very warm and accessible leader. He had a wealth of knowledge and wisdom to share".
- "Great leadership, great learning experience. I'm taking a wonderful sense of nurturing spirit with me."
- "Weekends are precious, preserved and protected, yet the Kamloops participants enthusiastically felt that it was a day well spent. You were clear and helpful. Your presentation was stimulating and generated much discussion".
- "Knew subject well and was able to teach it as well".
- "I felt that Gordon broke this therapy down in such a way as to make it easier to comprehend and apply".
- "Workshop was great and very well done".
- "Give me more".
- "Presenter was knowledgeable, enthusiastic and willing to move beyond a purely academic approach".
- "Excellent-Academically astute..practically tied together-Fun, Vibrant, Alive".
- "Very exciting and skill building".
- "Thank you-I enjoyed this very much".
- "Great presenter".
- "The feedback from the students was exceptionally positive."
- "Clearly your humour is something that people identified as a bonus alongside the very helpful materials and the professional facilitation".
- "Thank you for sharing your knowledge you have gained and being an
inspiration in other lives."
- "Very well done! Thanks for sharing your information and being
freindly and humorous!"
- "The handouts and discussions were very insightful, hands-on and
- "Thoroughly enjoyed (and learned a lot) from topics covered."
- "Your sense of humour really added to the workshop. Thanks for
welcoming all the input from the group."
- "Raising awareness of the work styles will help build on my strengths
and limitations and appreciating colleagues' strengths and
- "Very encouraging and informative."
- "gaining new insights\breakthroughs."
- "This was the best psych course I have taken in four years".
- "Dr. Davidson is very down to earth and his examples are intriguing. In enjoy his enthusiasm when it comes to new teaching techniques...He is entertaining as a teacher and informative".
- "Covers information really clearly and professionally".
- "I like his real life experiences he shares with us".
- "Excellent knowledge base, effective teaching, challenges beliefs, lets us know what his biases are, honest".
- "Very respectful of listening to each student and ensuring good interactive learning".
- "Gordon is very intelligent and knowledgeable".
- "He is a great teacher and has increased my interest in psychology".